Neo Tele Tronix Pvt. Ltd. better known by brand name NTPL serves in the field of Electrical and Testing Equipments for over 35 years located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
NTPL manufactures over 60 different types of test and measuring instruments.
AC Primary Current Injection Set is designed to carry out tests of circuit breakers, current transformers and many other applications where heavy current supply of short duration is required. During installation, especially if the protective gear is connected to the power line via a current transformer, the set can be used as a convenient means for delivering, controlling and measuring heavy current in a comparatively low voltage and low impedance circuit.
Input: 230volts, single phase, 50Hz. AC upto 10KVA. Above this range, generally, the power supply of the set is 415V (two phase out of three phase), 50Hz. AC.
Output: Continuously variable output current is available either in one (1R) / two (2R) /three (3R) /four (4R) / five (5) current setting mode (range) and one current output mode is available at a time.
Capacity: 100A-10kA (from several VA to several kVA)
Type: Manual, Motorised, Automatic.
Series: PCNTXRU; X denotes the current setting mode, either one (1R) /two (2R) /three (3R) /four (4R) /five (5R). U denotes no. of units i.e. either 1 (one) or 2(two) units.
Type: YYYAZZV; YYY denotes the maximum current capacity in A.
While, for YKAZZV; Y denotes the maximum current capacity in kA.
ZZ denotes the open circuit voltage rating.
We manufacture these sets in wide range upto 6KA and of various capacities. Sets of three phase current output are also manufactured upto a range mentioned before.
- Sets above 2.5KVA are usually manufactured in two units namely, (I) Control & measuring unit
(ii) Current loading unit.
- For sets in one unit, variable voltage supplied to the current loading transformer are available at a pair of output terminals named as low current voltage terminals. A voltmeter is provided to measure the output voltage. But sets in two units do not have these provisions.
- Loading transformers are air natural .The KVA rating of each output mode is same upto 3-range (3R).
- In general all the equipment are designed for a standard duty cycle of 5 minutes ON and 10 minutes OFF.
- Built-in type “Ntpl” digital time interval meter can be provided at extra cost.
- Multi-ratio wound primary measuring CT with analog metering is provided. Digital ammeter can be provided at extra cost.
- Protection against overload, short circuit provided.
Designed & Manufactured according to relevant IS and International Standards.
Note: Specification & design can be altered according to special requirement of the customer.