Neo Tele-Tronix Pvt. Ltd. better known by brand name NTPL serves in the field of Electrical and Testing Equipments for over 35 years located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
NTPL manufactures over 60 different types of test and measuring instruments.
These are the test benches incorporating control & measurement circuitry necessary for testing single phase as well as three phase transformers of several VA to MVA rating & voltage class 11KV/433V,as well 33KV/11KV, after manufacturing, repairing, reconditioning. Following tests can be done by these Test Sets.
No load Test from L.T. side
Input voltage to L.T. side.
No load current.
No load or excitation loss.
Rated L.T. & H.T. current.
Temperature rise Test
Injection of current for Temperature rise test can be conducted, but features like temperature scanner, data logger, etc. can be available at extra cost.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
Input: 415 volts, 3 phase 4 wire, 50Hz, AC . For Higher Capacity Transformers mains power requirement may be:
i. 11KV, 3 phase 4 wires, 50Hz, AC.
ii. 415 volts, 3 phase 4 wires, 50Hz, AC.
The Test Bench of Lower Capacity Transformers may consists of the following…….
- Control & Measurement Unit.
- Booster Transformer.
But Depending on the capacity of transformers the test bench may consist of multiple essential units like:
- Voltage Regulator along with necessary protection.
- Multi range Dual core CT for measurement & protection of output current.
- PT for measurement of output voltage.
- Multi tapped Step-down Transformer.
- Power Factor compensation unit consisting of Compensating Capacitor Bank with Selection Links.
- Step-down Transformer.
- Buck-Boost Transformer.
- VCB Panel along with necessary protection.
- Vacuum contactor for Compensating Capacitor Bank.
- Power Mains ON – OFF with Lamp Indication.
- Control Circuit ON – OFF with Lamp Indication.
- ‘OUTPUT CKT’ ON with lamp indication.
- ‘EMERGENCY’ OFF push button.
- Isolation transformer for control operation, auxiliary supply to meters and power supply for electronic PCBs.
- Increase/Decrease circuit to control motor operated Voltage Regulator.
- Switching arrangement of Capacitor Bank selection during Power Factor compensation.
- CT & PT operated scalable current & voltage measurement.
- CT & PT operated scalable 3 Phase Wattmeter for Loss measurement.
Please note that terminals will be provided for connecting external meters. If required measurement scheme can be switched over to external measuring instruments.
External Power Analyser (not in scope of our supply) can be connected to the above test system.
Interlock and Protection scheme:
- Zero start interlock.
- Enclosure/Door interlock.
- Over load and short circuit.
- Foot switch interlock..
- A remote interlock connector to interlock the test cage area.
Designed & Manufactured according to relevant IS and International Standards.
Note: Specification & design can be altered according to special requirement of the customer.